Our providers are trained in a wide range of specialties, which allows us to give individualized care to each patient.
- On-site medical consulting and follow up
- Around-the-clock on call availability for nurses who are providing direct patient care
- Co-ordination with specialists and primary care doctors in the community
- Monitoring of laboratory and radiology results
- Medical Directorship oversight of the quality of care in the skilled nursing facilities
- Limited sub-specialty on-site consulting
- Set up of home health services after discharge
Our team holds training in:
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Family and Community Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
We work with all specialties including: Cardiology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Urology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gynecology.